The owners of this site make every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website at the time of publishing is true and accurate.
Please note that neither the owners of this site, nor their associated agents, can guarantee that this information is accurate at all times.
As a result, the owners of this site accept no responsibility or liability that may arise through the reliance of any user on any of the information contained herein.
Compliance & License
Consilium fully adhere to:
- The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, no 37 of 2002;
- The Collective Investments Scheme Control Act, no 45 of 2002;
- Financial Markets Act 19 of 2012;
- The Promotion of Access to Information Act, no 2 of 2000;
- The Financial Intelligence Centre Act, no 38 of 2001; and
- Our own internal rules of compliance and our internal code of ethics.
Consilium Capital is authorised for the following product categories.
|Long-Term InsuranceL Category C|
|Retail Pension Benefits|
|Pension Funds Benefits (excluding retail)|
|Securities and Instruments: Shares|
|Securities and Instruments: Bonds|
|Securities and Instruments: Derivative instruments|
|Participatory interests in Collective Investment Schemes|
|Foreign currency denominated invetment instruments|
|Deposits defined in the Banks Act - exceeding 12 months|
|Deposits defined in the Banks Act - 12 months or less|
|Category II - Discovery FSP|
|Securities and instruments: Shares|
|Securities and instruments: Bonds|
|Securities and instruments: Derivative instruments|
|Participatory interests in Collectiveinvestment schemes|
|CATEGORY IIA - Hedge Fund FSP|